COVID-19 Business Support Grant – July 2021
The South Australian Government has announced a July 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grant Program to support thousands of South Australian small and medium-sized businesses that suffer a significant loss of income or have been forced to close as a result of the restrictions imposed from 20 July 2021.
Grants of $3,000 for employing businesses and $1,000 for non-employing businesses are available for eligible businesses whose turnover has declined by 30% or more as a result of the COVID‑19 health restrictions in the week commencing 20 July 2021.
To be eligible for the $3,000 grant a business must meet all criteria listed below, at the start of the restriction period of 12:01am Tuesday 20 July 2021:
- Be located within South Australia.
- Have an annual turnover of $75,000 or more in 2020-21 or 2019-20, and be registered for GST.
- Have a valid and active ABN (Australian Business Number).
- Must employ people in South Australia.
- Have an Australia-wide payroll of less than $10 million in the 2019-20 financial year.
- Experienced at least a 30 per cent reduction in turnover in the week of Tuesday 20 July 2021 – Monday 26 July 2021 (inclusive) (compared to the prior week) due to restricted trading conditions.
Applications for the Business Support Grant must be submitted by 11:59pm, 30 September 2021.
Official grant guidelines and an application portal will be made available shortly. In the interim, register here, to receive a notification that applications are open.
Please don’t hesitate to call (08) 8234 7544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional information. Stay safe.