CoachZone is a program managed by Bowls SA to assist players and club coaches in providing first hand assistance in training sessions and experiences. CoachZone aims to increase game development through personal and club level engagement utilising the best coaches South Australia has to offer.
CoachZone aims to break down barriers by providing access to highly experienced and accredited coaches.
CoachZone will improve the skills, technique and game play of the participant(s) through different types of CoachZone sessions.
CoachZone will improve your clubs skills, strategy and culture through researched and developed drills, games and presentations.
- Skill Development
- Improvement Programs
- Video Analysis
- Culture, Behaviour and Standards
- Strategies and Player Roles
- Team Building
- Students and Juniors
- Coaching Coaches
CoachZone Pricing & Booking Forms
- 1 on 1 – $50 – 1 Hour
- Small Group (2-7 Participants) – $60 – 1 Hour
- On-Green Group (Min 8 Participants) – $125 – 1 Hour
- Presentation – $150 – 1 Hour
- On-Green and Presentation – $400 – 4 Hours
To book a CoachZone session, please email email@example.com
or call 8234 7544.