Grants Currently Available
- Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program Grant
- SASI Individual Athlete Program Grant
- Sports Vouchers program
Grant Application Process
The information below is to help maximise the opportunity for Member Clubs to be successful in securing funding when submitting applications for Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing (ORSR) grants, and local council grants ensure that any letter of support provided is specific to the Club’s application.
The Bowls SA procedure for all grant applications that require a letter of support from Bowls SA is:
1. Member Club sends the completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks (10 working days) before the application’s closing date.
This allows sufficient time for Bowls SA to liaise with the Club if additional information is required. Key things to mention on both forms is the benefit of the project to the club and sport.
2. Bowls SA will assess and review the application to ensure it has been completed appropriately with all required documentation, and if necessary contact the Club to discuss any alterations that may need to occur.
3. Once all requirements are met, a Bowls SA staff member will prepare a letter of support and/or Peak Body Support Form specific to your Club’s application and return it to the club by the closing date.
4. The Club can complete the application by lodging with the funding body.
A REMINDER THAT REQUESTS FOR LETTERS OF SUPPORT MUST BE PROVIDED TO BOWLS SA AT LEAST 10 WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE GRANT CLOSING DATE.
Letters of Support are not just “rubber stamps” as Bowls SA has a responsibility to the Government as a State Sporting Organisation to make informed and appropriate decisions on these matters. Please assist Bowls SA in helping your club to gain funding from these programs by following the above process.