New constitution adopted at SGM
The following information relates to Bowls SA’s corporate governance framework.
Within the sport of Bowls, there is a policy and procedure hierarchy that sets out the documentation that defines and governs the sport, the organisations affiliated, and the people involved. This hierarchy is as follows: Bowls Australia, State and Territory Associations (ie Bowls SA), Associations and Clubs.
In many cases, policies and procedures of the “higher” organisation will apply to all groups that fall under that organisation.
For clubs seeking assistance on policy creation, please contact Bowls SA.
BOWLS SA FOUNDATION DOCUMENTS
BOWLS SA POLICIES
GOVERNANCE & ADMIN
- Bowls SA Whistleblower Policy
- Bowls SA Risk Management Policy
- Bowls SA Fines, Penalties & Lodgement Fees
Brand, Marketing & Comms
- Bowls SA Brand Policy
- Bowls SA Brand Guidelines (available on request)
- Bowls SA Uniform Policy
- Bowls SA Privacy Statement
- Bowls SA Cyber Bullying Policy Statement
- Bowls SA Heat & Inclement Weather Policy
- Bowls SA No Smoking Policy – Bowls SA Premises
- Bowls SA Club Selection Guidelines
- Bowls SA Open Bowls Policy
- Bowls SA State Event Replacement Policy
BOWLS AUSTRALIA NATIONAL POLICIES
The National Sports Integrity and National Sports Tribunal policies have been approved by Bowls Australia and apply to all levels of the sport – National, State, Association and Club.
National Sports Integrity
- Bowls Australia National Integrity Framework
- Bowls Australia Complaints, Disputes and Discipline
- Bowls Australia Member Protection
- Bowls Australia Child Safeguarding
National Sports Tribunal
- Code of Conduct
- Personal Grievance Policy
- Conduct and Disciplinary Policy
- SCHEDULE 1 – Complaint Form (Coming soon)
- ITEM 1: Letter Template – Warning: Invitation to Comment
- ITEM 2 Letter Template – Notification of Outcome
- SCHEDULE 3: Letter – Breach Offer Template
- ANNEXURE A: Record of Alleged Breach (Coming soon)
- Review and Appeals Policy
‘No Jab No Play’ Policy endorsed by Bowls SA Board