State Team Trials – Bowls SA’s State Squads Expression to Trial are now Open
Bowls SA is calling for athlete nominations who wish to be considered for the State Teams for Squads 2023.
Squads for consideration are:
- Multi Disability
- Over 60s
Males and females who wish to be considered for the 2023 program, including 2022 state squad members, will need to submit an ‘Expression to Trial’ form (below) by no later than midnight Sunday 18th December.
- The national sides championships will be held in October 2023.
- All trial dates will be advised at a later date
- May be considered for both u18s and Opens, please indicate this on the form if this is the case
- Parent or guardian permission must be provided at the time of submitting the form
- May be considered for both Muli Disability and Opens, please indicate this on the form if this is the case
- Must provide classification details, if known.
- May be considered for both Over 60s and Opens, please indicate this on the form if this is the case
- The intention is to provide an opportunity to trial in front of the state coaches and selectors with a view to identifying players with the potential to represent the state in the short or mid-term.
- Successful applicants may be considered for further development activity or selected in the state 1st or 2nd sides for further trials.