COVID-19 Direction – Immediate restrictions from midnight tonight
Immediate restrictions from midnight tonight, to limit the transmission of coronavirus in South Australia.
Schools remain OPEN, however we strongly advise people to:
* Get tested if you feel unwell or show symptoms
* Work from home where possible
* Encourage vulnerable people to stay at home
* Avoid having visitors at home
* Avoid unnecessary travel
* Wear a mask where it is not possible to physically distance, eg. public transport
Time is of the essence and we are acting swiftly and decisively to stay ahead.