Kensington Marryatville Club Coach
Kensington Marryatville Bowling Club.
Role: Club Playing Coach.
Workload: A minimum of two coaching sessions per week: Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons for approx. 2-3 hours each session. Playing pennant matches on Wednesdays or Thursdays and Saturdays. Providing lessons for rinks or teams when required.
Pay: A competitive renumeration will be discussed upon application.
- To develop and deliver a coaching program for players of all levels.
- To include and manage accredited club assistant coaches into the overall coaching program.
- To improve coaching skills for pennant players to lift the overall standard of our teams (men and women) and to assist promotion to higher divisions.
- To work with the club’s selection panel to assist with team selection, providing advice when required.
- To provide an exemplary role model of good bowling practice, on and off the green.
KPI’s (Key performance indicators)/Goals
- To work with the bowls committee to develop a coaching strategy/program which helps the committee to achieve its goals.
- To motivate our bowlers, to assist in player skill progression, which adds to player enjoyment and sense of achievement.
- To assist the club to develop and to become a more competitive sporting organisation at all levels of competition.
- To help the club attract new players and to adopt a more youthful club profile.