Sport Integrity Australia eLearning Evidence Form
All Bowls SA High-Performance players, coaches, managers and support personnel involved in the Bowls Australia Under-18 Championships and Australian Sides Championships, are required to undertake Sport Integrity Australia eLearning as part of their selection.
Required SIA training:
- Anti-doping modules through (formerly known as ASADA)
- Competition Manipulation and Sports Betting
For u18 Coaches, Team Managers and Support Person
- Safeguarding Children in Sport Induction
- As a Bowls Australia national event, participants are able to be randomly tested by Sport Integrity Australia (SIA) at the event and must comply with the BA Anti-Doping Policy.
- As part of the obligations above, players, coaches and managers must have completed an up-to-date online e-learning course through SIA.
- Some players may have done this for past national events this should only be a 10 – 15 minute update of the accreditation but it is important that this is completed
Access the courses: elearning.sportintegrity.gov.au/
- For those who are completing the SIA e-learning course for the first time, they will need to complete the Level 1 anti-doping course
- For those that have completed courses in the past, the requirement is to complete the Annual Update 2022
- Sports Integrity Australia eLearning Help Guide
- Those questions marked with *, are required questions