REOPENED: Our Future Female Leaders Program
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5PM WEDNESDAY, 2 SEPTEMBER
Are you wanting to take the next step as a future female leader in bowls?
- Perhaps your goal is a management committee position to help your club/ association achieve a 40:40:20 gender balance.
- Perhaps you’ve noticed only 23% of the states coaches are female and want to develop your leadership skills to assist more bowlers realise their full potential.
- Perhaps you’ve noticed opportunities for change in your current role and are thirsty for learning to help you affect positive change more widely.
The Future Female Leaders program will focus on 3 key themes:
- Personal Leadership
- Managing the complexity of your role
- Building self-belief and awareness
- Collaborative Leadership
- Inspire high performance
- Develop and lead others
- Team Dynamics and Leading Culture
- Contributing to a high performing environment
- Engage others in the team with clear purpose
Our Future Female Leaders Program will fund a maximum of 15 participants, with successful placements determined through a rigorous application and selection process.
For further information on the Program Overview, Key Dates, Program Outcomes and the Application Process, please click here