Associations and Clubs can request an Officials Course to be delivered at a venue of their choice. Just complete this request form to let Bowls SA know you are interested and we will work with our facilitators to book training for your members.
Things to consider
- Class sizes are limited to 10 (min 6) and takes about 4hrs
- All courses require access to 1 green and an indoor teaching space
- To become an umpire, one needs to do both the Marker and Measurers course before the Umpire course
- Reaccreditation courses are different to the Marker, Measurer and Umpire courses
- Some facilitators can run all three courses over one weekend, others prefer to do them over three different days
- Confirmation of course books will occur once a facilitator has been allocated