Free marketing resources available for clubs
The off-season provides a valuable opportunity for clubs to take stock and plan for the upcoming season.
One of the most important parts of planning is around how the club markets itself within the community to help attract new members or sponsors.
Bowls Australia has created a free marketing kit, with a number of resources surrounding the Local Legends Wanted campaign.
Clubs are able to use the resources to help promote themselves and to try and attract new people in their area to the sport of bowls.
This Dropbox link provides access to the following items pertaining to Bowls Australia’s Local Legends Wanted marketing campaign:
• 60 second video;
• 30 second video;
• 15 second video;
• 30 second radio recording;
• 4x A3 print-ready poster designs;
• 2x social media tiles (1:1 ratio);
• 2x long web banners (1000x335px and 1500x500px);
• Email signature image (400x200px and 800x400px);
• Digital advertising graphics: MREC, Half page MREC and Leaderboard (300x250px, 300x600px, 728x90px);
• Templated social media PDF, providing ideas for three social media posts.
Bowls Australia provides these assets for use by Australian bowls clubs and stakeholders free of charge.
All assets remain the property of Bowls Australia and must not be modified in anyway without express permission from Bowls Australia’s Communications and Marketing Manager.
If you have any questions regarding the Local Legends Wanted marketing resources, contact Bowls SA Team on 08 8234 7544 or via email email@example.com