Bowls SA AGM 2022
The Board is pleased to advise that the Bowls SA 2022 Annual General Meeting, will be held on Sunday, 25th September 2022, commencing at 1:30pm.
The AGM will be facilitated in a hybrid model (ie via Zoom communication technology and in-person) at Club Holdfast Bowling Club, giving all affiliated clubs the opportunity to attend, hear and have their say in shaping the future of the bowls in the state.
This year AGM will be held in conjunction with Bowls SA’s inaugural Club Connect Conference. With the focus in 2022 being ‘Connecting Clubs with Prosperity’, this is a ‘must attend’ for any serious South Australian Bowls club committee member or members in general who wants to see their club sustainably prosper and grow. Join us to share in current hot topics, ideas, solutions, and long-term planning for club sustainability, in conjunction with Bowls SA’s Annual AGM.
Call for Agenda Items and Notice of Motion
Now closed – closed on the 12 noon, 18th August 2022
Board Director Nominations are now closed – closed on the 12 noon, 18th August 2022
The following Board Director’s terms expire at the conclusion of the 2022 AGM:
- Elected Director, female: Sandy Wallace
- Elected Director, female: Karen Gatto
- Elected Director, male: Tim Dodds
- Elected Director, male: Isidoro Belluzzo
In addition, Heather Cowden-Tonkes has tendered her resignation effective 15 August 2022 thus creating a casual vacancy.
Accordingly, nominations were called for the following positions:
- 2 positions as Elected Director, female, for a term of two years, concluding at the 2024 AGM
- 2 positions as Elected Director, male, for a term of two years, concluding at the 2024 AGM
- 1 position as Elected Director, discretionary (any gender), for a term of one year concluding at the 2023 AGM
Information relating to the electronic voting process will be forwarded after the close of board nominations. See below for details on how to register your attendance and voting rights.