COVID- 19 restriction update
As of 12:01am on 28 July 2021, the Emergency Management (Activities—General) (COVID-19) Direction 2021 will be in place.
A summary of some of these changes is listed below:
- Indoor and outdoor 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Sport – Club competition and competitive Sport is NOT permitted
Training and practise at clubs is permitted, social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Clean and disinfect equipment after each use.
- clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Please refrain from shaking hands
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) are required in:
- All shared indoor public spaces.
- High risk settings
- Health Care Services
- Passenger Transport Services.
- Food and beverages consumption is PERMITTED both indoors and outdoors, but must be done while seated.
- No communal food or beverage areas are permitted.
- Operation of Bingo, darts, billiards is permitted.
- Gathering at residential premises: 10 (including residents of residential premises, unless more than 10 people live at a residence then it is that number)
QR CODES FOR CONTACT TRACING
- All businesses or organisations with a COVID Safe Plan are still required to display a COVID Safe Check-In QR Code, and also provide an alternate paper record sheet, for contact tracing records.
- Where there are multiple user groups at the one venue e.g. a recreation centre, it is the responsibility of the owner of the venue or the person with care, control and management of the venue to enable the contact tracing process to take place.
For a full list of restrictions and more information covid-19.sa.gov.au .
Should you have any queries about the directions that have been released, please refer to the Public Activities Common Questions page.
We continue to encourage you to monitor the latest SA Health advice through the following channels:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sahealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sahealth_/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SAHealth
Website – https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 08 8234 7544 and staff will assist with your inquiry. Bowls SA will keep all Member Clubs and Associations informed of further developments. Stay Safe.