There are several instances where masks are required to be worn such as:
• Masks to be worn indoor shared public spaces (i.e. club rooms, change rooms, fitness facilities etc.)
• Masks can be removed indoors during food and beverage consumption only
• Spectators at indoor sporting venues must wear a mask
• Canteen and venue staff/volunteers must wear a mask.
• Officials/volunteers while not participating in match play at indoor venues must wear a mask.
There is no requirement for participants and officials to wear masks while participating in training or matches, however, please respect the personal decision of those regarding the wearing of masks.
Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask.