Bowls SA restriction update 5 August 2021
As of 12:01 am 5 August 2021, South Australia will be under Level 2 restrictions with some additional restrictions.
A summary of some of these changes is listed below:
Team, club, and competition sports are allowed with the following directions-
- 1 person per 4 square metres for indoor sports.
- 1 person per 2 square metres for outdoor sports.
- No spectators permitted for indoor sports but one person can attend if they are required as a caregiver for a participant – they must wear a mask.
- Spectators can attend outdoor sports, but must wear a mask.
- Clean and disinfect equipment after each use.
- clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Please refrain from shaking hands
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) are required in:
- All shared indoor public spaces. (not at indoor fitness facilities when undertaking exercise)
- High risk settings
- Health Care Services
- Passenger Transport Services.
- Food and beverages consumption is PERMITTED both indoors and outdoors, but must be done while seated.
- No communal food or beverage areas are permitted.
QR CODES FOR CONTACT TRACING
- All businesses or organisations with a COVID Safe Plan are still required to display a COVID Safe Check-In QR Code, and also provide an alternate paper record sheet, for contact tracing records.
- Where there are multiple user groups at the one venue e.g. a recreation centre, it is the responsibility of the owner of the venue or the person with care, control and management of the venue to enable the contact tracing process to take place.
Covid Marshals remain a requirement.
For a full list of restrictions and more information covid-19.sa.gov.au .
Should you have any queries about the directions that have been released, please refer to the Public Activities Common Questions page.
We continue to encourage you to monitor the latest SA Health advice through the following channels:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sahealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sahealth_/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SAHealth
Website – https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 08 8234 7544 and staff will assist with your inquiry. Bowls SA will keep all Member Clubs and Associations informed of further developments. Stay Safe.