COACH FOR 2020/21 SEASON AND BEYOND
The Brighton Bowling Club is seeking an expression of interest for the services of an experienced accredited coach.
The ideal candidate will have had playing experience in Division 1 or higher and have a strong desire to coach and develop the club.
The coach will have the full support of the committee in setting appropriate goals, allocating resources and motivating members to maximise their skills and enjoyment.
Building a strong and inclusive culture is imperative to this role. With 220 + members and fielding 9 Saturday sides, 6 Wednesday and 3 on Thursday.
Our tiff dwarf greens are highly rated in the Adelaide area.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Implement and manage a coaching strategy that aligns with the club’s expectations.
- Provide coaching for bowlers/rinks as required.
- Conduct club coaching on days as agreed with the Board.
- Provide regular reports to the Board.
- Assist selection as required.
- Play and be a role model in the No. 1 side.
If you think you could own this role, develop and motivate the teams and assist the Committee to enhance the future and culture of the Brighton Bowling Club. Please forward an expression of interest to email@example.com.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during the selection process.
Applications will close at 6.00pm on the 30th April 2020.