Employment Opportunity: Relationship Officer
Bowls SA are seeking a dynamic and pro-active Relationship Officer to join the team governing the sport Lawn Bowls in South Australia, with 216 member clubs and over 17,000 registered members.
The role is being offered as a permanent, full time position.
The Relationship Officer is responsible for
- Providing administration support to the organisation;
- Building relationships and assisting in the provision of quality customer services to Member Clubs, members, volunteers and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Relationship Officer oversees the key areas of Coaching, Junior Development and Event Support, whilst providing administrative support to management and relationship building with Member Clubs and Associations.
Position reports to the Operations Manager.
As part of the Operations team you will be primarily responsible for relationship management and development of the game in specific areas, but not limited to;
Work, Health & Safety
The successful applicant will possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and work with volunteers, staff and other key stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of the sporting sector,
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver initiatives and programs, and project manage multiple projects with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well individually and as a part of a team.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability.
- Tertiary qualifications in sport management is highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- The ability to work out of hours and weekends as required.
- A current Driver’s Licence.
The full position description can be found by clicking here
Any enquiries please contact the Operations Manager at Bowls SA on 8234 7544 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with a resume and cover letter by 5.00pm Friday 9 August 2019.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.